Clarke Basement Systems

Clarke Basement Systems Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
I have been working with the company for almost two years now, and love it. It has a small company feel, with the rewards of a big company. I left an industry with competitive salaries, and benefits for Clarke Basement Systems, and haven't looked back. I have the pleasure of knowing and working with almost every single person in the company! We have great staff events, like breakfasts and parties, and today were even having an amazing Thanksgiving Potluck! To summarize, I wouldn't have written this review if I didn't enjoy working for the company... OH and its in Stouffville so theres no traffic on my commute!!
I would still be working there if I did not move to Windsor. This place has all of the regular quirks of a small business construction type company but it is a stable environment.
If I could I work there again!
following in the footsteps of others is a great way to excel within this company. The ability to have common sense sure helps out when problem solving. understanding that water does not flow up hill also helps
A typical day at work would be working at a table, attracting customers, and signing up customers for consultations. I learned how to sell and promote products. I worked alone, however my manager was great. Very informative and easy to work for. The hardest part of the job was trying to promote products but improving your sales skills happens over time. The most enjoyable part of the job was succeeding in signing up customers for consultations. It was very rewarding!