Clarkdale Volkswagen Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Friendly environment
Finance/Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 June 2018
People at Clarkdale are customer oriented and provide excellent customer experience in service and sales department.
Friendly staff and the understanding management makes this dealership a good place to be.
Great Family
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 April 2017
Clarkdale Volkswagen is a great family to work with and for, you won't find the heart and soul of a family in many delaerships anymore. This one still has it... and that's a good thing.
Best team environment
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC24 November 2016
This place is great to work at. Everyone is so helpful, managers are always around to offer assistance and advice...It's rare when you find a job you want to get out of bed for, but this one is...
Pros
Team environment, equity and fairness
Fun while it lasted
Office Administrator, Service & Sales Greeter (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 June 2015
I moved to Bc for 6 months and worked her full time during that time. It was a fun upbeat place. I started off at reception and moved around 3 times in the 6 months I was there. I wanted to learn more so I worked as a lot attendant, a sales and service greeter and I worked reception. There was nothing that was hard about this job and if there was, there was always someone there to assist.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
it is in BC
Overall GREAT experience
Office Administrator, Service & Sales Greeter (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 March 2013
I was fortunate to work with an amazing group of people. I started off as Receptionist and then advanced to Sales Greeter then to Service Greeter. My management didn't treat everyone like their workers, they treated you like family. The hardest part of my job was being so far away from home.

Want to know more about Clarkdale Volkswagen?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clarkdale Volkswagen. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5