Clark Freightways Employee Reviews

Productive and positive work environment with friendly atmosphere
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Castlegar, BC4 September 2018
Load/Unloaded trucks with daily freight. Friendly and respectful work place, making for a productive environment. Delivered freight to many businesses in the local and surrounding areas
Pros
Good pay
Management is terrible
Truck Driver - Class 1 (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC22 August 2018
They want to you do whatever they want. If you say no they will get mad and will show it. No respect, manager lies and will take advantage of you, I would stay away
was a great place to work
prior employee (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC3 October 2017
people there were great until changes and putting inexperienced people in roles to save money .bullying of employees by management is not condusive to a productive workplace,this is a customer service industry and they dont care about the customer pretty sad to see.they want people to work in fear and nobody needs that. now you have people stabbing each other in the back to protect their job.so you cant trust anyone.
Pros
employees
Cons
management
Bad experience
Employee (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC23 June 2017
This place is ridiculous.
The lack of training, lack of leadership in this company, and very toxic environment was the one thing that made me not return. Everyone worked against one another - no one worked as a team. The HR there singled people out and only liked certain people. There wa nothing consistent and the most unsafe place I have ever seen.
Pros
Hmm can't think of any
ok place to work
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC16 January 2017
I am self-motivated, honest & dependable. I have gotten along with all the people I have worked with.
Always ensured everything was completed on time .
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Was a great place to work
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC31 August 2016
Clark Freightways was a great place to work. They changed management and almost overnight became a stressful place to work. Management (including the owner), do not know too much about the operations of the truck driver...
Appear to be under constant state of restructuring
Local Tractor Dispatch Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC2 June 2016
For the last year and a half roughly, they have been restructuring and seemingly still have not found the dispatch structure they are looking for. I was told I was brought in because I was willing and able to say no when required and then let go with no notice or explanation as apparently this was in the end not what they were looking for.
Pros
Company BBQ for St. Patrick's Day, nice Christmas Party
Cons
Lack of employment security for operational staff, no vision coverage in the benefits for any office staff, only the dock and driving staff that are union.
productive and fun place to work
Warehouse Supervisor/Operator (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC27 April 2016
It was a decent job with nice people.The night shifts were my only complaint as I was taking a course during the daytime.I would recommend it to anyone looking to get their foot in the door in the Freightline business.
Working at Clark Freightways
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC7 February 2016
Working at Clark Freightways was extremely busy always changing higher stress at times. Never a dull moment. The hardest part of the job keeping up on the work load and making sure that it all got done. The people at Clark Freightways are one of a kind and will be very hard to replace. Loved working there.
Cushy well paying job.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Prince Rupert, BC22 May 2014
So far I have enjoyed working here and look to further my understanding of shipping freight and get use of my class 1 drivers license.
It was a good job but did not have enough work for me to work full time
Class 1 Driver/ Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Prince Rupert, BC6 May 2014
15 speed day cab with 53 foot trailer in town driving but did not work enough hours with this company and looking for full time class 1 driving job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clark Freightways. Our community is ready to answer.