Clark Builders Employee Review

View all Clark Builders reviews

was a good working enviroment,
msbe/picker operator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 October 2012
we would first have our saftey meeting then get our assinments for the day.but throughout the day it was great working with these guys.i was shown how to operate a picker various other eguipment,hardest part was carring some of the steel had to walk out the purlins up at different heights.the best part was i made lots of good friends.
Pros
met good people
Cons
not very good pay

Other Clark Builders Employee Reviews

Enjoyed working for this company, great environment and people.
Formwork Labourer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 May 2018
Hand's down, one of the best construction companies you could work for. I had a great experience and they kept me busy, and brought me into the construction market.
Kind and helpful superiors
Infection Prevention and Control Administrator (Former Employee) –  Yellowknife, NT1 May 2018
I was the youngest female on the job site and all of my superiors were very helpful and not judgemental. I always received advice or backup when needed. The benefits package was incredible and it helped me out multiple times. If your looking for a company that takes care of its employees Clark builders is a great company to work for.
Pros
Pizza days, Benefits
Cons