Clark Builders Employee Review

View all Clark Builders reviews

Great people, very employee freindly, and good place to work
Superintendent, Metal Building Division (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 September 2012
I worked all over Canada with this company. Got to see and do many different aspects of the construction world. The reason I am the tradesman I am today is because of the pride in quality and workmanship expressed every day at work. I became superintendant with this company and got to oversee multi million dollar projects.
Pros
great people
Cons
no more room for advancement

Other Clark Builders Employee Reviews

Productive and continuous building great team.
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Norman Wells, NT3 April 2018
Clark Builders is a great company to work with. Very versatile with their workers. Helpful and understanding superintendents. Knowledgeable workers and teaching their own skills to others. Pay is also excellent. Clark Builders also envested 500 million into the Northwest Territories to build for the people of the NWT and it’s government. I am truly grateful a big company such as Clark Builders would make an investment in such a harsh climate which can hinder dead lines for company’s.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
lots to learn
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  edmonton ab19 March 2018
do a bunch of different tasks as a labourer things were well quit for personal reasons I learned mulitiple different skills co workers were ok pay was good