Clark Builders
Clark Builders Employee Review

Hard work but at least you get free coffee

30 January 2019
Labour work is always hard but depends, your co workers could make it fun. Just do your job. Management is never going to be fair. Don't get a job in the field if your not good at taking instructions.
Pros
Free coffees and food sometimes
Cons
bossy co workers
21 August 2019
Same role
The people (for the most part) are nice, never had much of an issue working for them.
Usually keep you busy, the hours are good, optional OT if you're into that kinda thing.

Pretty much what you expect when working for a construction company.

rating : a company / 10
25 March 2019
Same role
I worked for Clark Builders for three summers. I was a part of many fantastic sites and awesome crews. As a general laborer I spent the majority of my time prepping, pouring and cleaning up concrete pours. I also contributed to general site cleanliness as well as odd jobs which included working from swing stages.
Pros
On the job learning specific to your task
Cons
Can't think of anything
3 April 2018
Clark Builders is a great company to work with. Very versatile with their workers. Helpful and understanding superintendents. Knowledgeable workers and teaching their own skills to others. Pay is also excellent. Clark Builders also envested 500 million into the Northwest Territories to build for the people of the NWT and it’s government. I am truly grateful a big company such as Clark Builders would make an investment in such a harsh climate which can hinder dead lines for company’s.
Pros
Pay is good