Clark Builders Employee Review

View all Clark Builders reviews

All was good till new foreman took over and clashed with everyone yet same crew still together and got along fine.
cladder (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 January 2013
Gained lots of experience. We excelled and were praised but new foreman made it hard for everyone and a bunch of us walked out.The first foreman we had was great but since we did such a good job they moved him to Calgary. It was never the same after that.
Pros
excellent company
Cons
foreman was not team player.

Other Clark Builders Employee Reviews

Productive and continuous building great team.
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Norman Wells, NT3 April 2018
Clark Builders is a great company to work with. Very versatile with their workers. Helpful and understanding superintendents. Knowledgeable workers and teaching their own skills to others. Pay is also excellent. Clark Builders also envested 500 million into the Northwest Territories to build for the people of the NWT and it’s government. I am truly grateful a big company such as Clark Builders would make an investment in such a harsh climate which can hinder dead lines for company’s.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
lots to learn
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  edmonton ab19 March 2018
do a bunch of different tasks as a labourer things were well quit for personal reasons I learned mulitiple different skills co workers were ok pay was good