Clark Builders

Clark Builders Employee Reviews for Project Coordinator

Project Coordinator6 reviews
Canada6 reviews
Great workplace culture and plenty of opportunity. Plenty of people that are willing to train new employees and overall this creates a great culture for everyone.
It was a pleasure working as a Project Coordinator for Clark Builders. I felt that senior management allowed me to take on challenging tasks while offering mentorship to further my skills in a management position. Clark's culture and core values exceeded any I have encountered in the past.
Pros
Positive attitudes within the company
Cons
Training opportunities
Director needs to know what is going on down the chain level before making hastened decisions.
Work is great. Benefits are good. Construction and project managers are nice to work with. Supers and foreman are knowledgeable of what they are doing.

Nice atmosphere.
I work full time on site and a typical day would be busy reviewing and processing shop drawings, IFC drawings and submit necessary RFI's to the consultant's due to conflict in construction documents and actual site condition. Clarified information must be shared to the different trades ASAP for proper execution of work related to the change, thus minimizing delay & to not affect the budget.Constantly reviewing construction documents like the specifications and IFC's helped me properly monitor the progress of the project and if the work sequence and materials used are compliant to the spec's. Working with professional management team & the trades aiming on timely project delivery, unequalled quality workmanship as common goal is always a challenge. Delay to me is the hardest part of the job. The true reward is when the project is completed on time and on budget and by physically seeing the actual building grow from foundation until completed, when the design was justified, turned over and occupied.
Pros
Flexibility in working hours
Cons
Tight schedule
Overall very good company. They treat their employees well, lots of company bbq's & team building activities. Friendly staff, nice office environment, lots of opportunity for advancement.
Pros
Great team, established company, nice office environment
Cons
Project Managers expected to put in overtime
Great company to work for to start off as a career, really enjoyed working with a great group of people and a great managment team.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Clark Builders?