Clark Builders

Clark Builders Employee Reviews for Carpenter

Carpenter9 reviews
Canada9 reviews
After working with Clark Builders, I learned a great deal of information for blueprint and layouts, good and honest people, wish I was still working for them, I pursued my education so in the future I can start a first nations company.
Pros
Good company, good people, good work
Cons
Did not send me my A6 forms for my apprenticeship
Overall a great place to work if you can take the politics. Working in Edmonton was good but up in Fort MacMurray there was a lot of favouritism. If you worked on one of his former job sites you had it made. If not all the bad jobs were yours. Not just to myself but others felt the same way. And don’t get hurt. That’s the end of working for them too. Didn’t happen to me but others.
Pros
Good wages.
Cons
Don't ever expect to be recognized for any achievements. Management is run in the office with little site feed back, just a numbers game. No raises, no room for advancement. Treat hourly employees poorly and salaried office workers get all the perks
Started at 7 every Monday-Friday
Optional weekend overtime

Good work environment, never pushed beyond limits.

Fit with a great crew and felt rewarded financial and mentally.
I worked there for 4 and half years enjoyed working with different crews all over alberta. It wasn't all sunshine and rainbows over all in was an enjoyable time and if I had a choose will do the whole thing all over again
Une journée typique a travailler pour Clark Builders est très charger. Il y a toujours quelque chose a faire durant la journée que sa soit de construire quelque chose ou décharger une livraison ou nettoyer un lieu de travail. J'ai toujours eu l'opportunité d'apprendre de nouvel tache. A propos de ma collaboration, j'ai toujours donner mon 110% pour quoi que ce soit. C'est la façon que j'ai appris a travailler et la restera toujours ainsi ! L'aspect le plus difficile que j'ai eu est de me faire accepter en étant un quebecois. L'aspect qui a été le plus agréable est qu'il m'ont toujours laisser la chance d'apprendre énormément.
great learning opportunities, poor management with jobs , great benefits, great people. sometimes bbq's for lunch courtesy of CAT rentals
was ok , but no certificates , not verry good pay for work being done,
was doing more work than papered carpenters, was not happy with pays.
Pros
not too many, except i was making money.
Cons
was doing more than papered carpenters
Excellent company to work for, takes safety seriously and they value their employees.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Clark Builders?