Clark Builders
Clark Builders Employee Review

Wonderful Company

25 March 2019
I worked for Clark Builders for three summers. I was a part of many fantastic sites and awesome crews. As a general laborer I spent the majority of my time prepping, pouring and cleaning up concrete pours. I also contributed to general site cleanliness as well as odd jobs which included working from swing stages.
Pros
On the job learning specific to your task
Cons
Can't think of anything
21 August 2019
Same role
General Laborer (Former Employee) - lots
The people (for the most part) are nice, never had much of an issue working for them.
Usually keep you busy, the hours are good, optional OT if you're into that kinda thing.

Pretty much what you expect when working for a construction company.

rating : a company / 10
30 January 2019
Same role
Labourer (Former Employee) - Norman Wells, NT
Labour work is always hard but depends, your co workers could make it fun. Just do your job. Management is never going to be fair. Don't get a job in the field if your not good at taking instructions.
Pros
Free coffees and food sometimes
Cons
bossy co workers
26 May 2020
Same location
Carpenter (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Overall a great place to work if you can take the politics. Working in Edmonton was good but up in Fort MacMurray there was a lot of favouritism. If you worked on one of his former job sites you had it made. If not all the bad jobs were yours. Not just to myself but others felt the same way. And don’t get hurt. That’s the end of working for them too. Didn’t happen to me but others.
Pros
Good wages.