Clark Builders Employee Review
Productive work environment
There is no team with Clark its them and that's it .they are the worst contractor that I have ever dealt with in 37 years yep they seem to want to work with you 10 minutes later they're working against you planting trees doing landscaping when the job is half done does not make sense now have no access to the building to put product on the wall the job is behind but they move forward but the substrates move backwards that is Clarks model as far as I'm concerned worst company out there
Overall a great place to work if you can take the politics. Working in Edmonton was good but up in Fort MacMurray there was a lot of favouritism. If you worked on one of his former job sites you had it made. If not all the bad jobs were yours. Not just to myself but others felt the same way. And don’t get hurt. That’s the end of working for them too. Didn’t happen to me but others.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clark Builders. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 90 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Clark Builders
- Why would you want to work at Clark Builders?7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Clark Builders?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at Clark Builders?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Clark Builders, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Clark Builders?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Clark Builders?3 people answered
- Does the company provide housings3 people answered
- Is this steady, full time work or fly in and out?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Clark Builders?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Clark Builders?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Clark Builders Reviews by Job Title
Clark Builders Reviews by Location