Clark Builders
Clark Builders Employee Review

Productive work environment

22 May 2020
Clark Builders helped me advance my career. I was able to obtain many certifications and training opportunities as well as my journeyman ticket through Clark Builders.
12 September 2019
Same role
Foreman (Current Employee) - Alberta
There is no team with Clark its them and that's it .they are the worst contractor that I have ever dealt with in 37 years yep they seem to want to work with you 10 minutes later they're working against you planting trees doing landscaping when the job is half done does not make sense now have no access to the building to put product on the wall the job is behind but they move forward but the substrates move backwards that is Clarks model as far as I'm concerned worst company out there
26 May 2020
Same location
Carpenter (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Overall a great place to work if you can take the politics. Working in Edmonton was good but up in Fort MacMurray there was a lot of favouritism. If you worked on one of his former job sites you had it made. If not all the bad jobs were yours. Not just to myself but others felt the same way. And don’t get hurt. That’s the end of working for them too. Didn’t happen to me but others.
Pros
Good wages.
Cons
26 March 2020
Same location
MEP Manager (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
CB is a leader for how they treat the people that work there.
Management is open and transparent and are very approachable.

I enjoyed my time working as part of the team.