Clarity Recruitment

Clarity Recruitment Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
I had a great experience with Clarity throughout the whole hiring process and on-boarding and expectations that have been set from the very beginning have been very reasonable and achievable but also highly targeted around the quality of the clients/candidates we establish relationships with. I was more so impressed about the amount of training and personal growth opportunities are given as well as the level of trust and the autonomy provided by the leadership team all the way up to the CEO.

Clarity really isn't your average recruitment agency and the behavioural science as well as proprietary technology in place really are a game-change in the industry. If you like working with like-minded people with an entrepreneurial edge to them look no further!
Clarity feels like a think tank, a collection of talented people working together on common goals. I'm constantly bouncing ideas with people and developing, instead of just talking in an echo chamber.The office culture is fantastic; I've never had a single day where the work day felt like it dragged. I love the heavy emphasis on culture events. Absolutely love the location, and the office space. It's modern, and spacious in its design.

Also, unlimited snacks. That is all.
Friendly senior management who support you and encourage you to take chances. I value the emphasis on learning and frequent lunch and learns they organize here.

There are several small perks of working here. Above the frequent lunch and learns, there are plenty of snacks and monthly events that bring staff together.

I enjoy the location as well - close to the subway and has several interesting lunch options.
Clarity is in a growth phase which means there is a lot to be done, experiments to run, and work to continue to get our name out there. At times this means there are competing priorities, but what I do love is the autonomy to generate ideas and implement them. Clarity invests more in behavioural science research, tools and technology than most recruitment firms and really stands for operating in the best interest of our clients and candidates to improve decision making when it comes to hiring or taking a job.
Pros
Training Program, Monthly celebrations, Thirsty Thursdays, Fresh Fruit, Generous PTO, Professional Development Training Allowance
Cons
Competing Priorities
I had a great experience working with Clarity. The team is nothing short of encouraging and motivational and genuinely cares about your growth and future goals.
Great people, learning culture, ability to make your role your own. “Work hard, play hard” environment where every day is different. Company is growing so the ability to adapt and try new things is necessary for success
Pros
Fast paced, every day is different, access to smart people around the table, fun culture
Cons
Growing company so the level of ambiguity at times may not be for everyone
My experiences with Clarity Recruitment have only been positive and encouraging. After having seen the good, the bad and the ugly as it relates to office culture, this is one of the best.
Pros
Great People, Excellent Work, Strong Training and Development
Cons
At this point I have nothing negative to comment.
A great place to work. I value the strong learning culture in the company and the leadership's openness to new ideas and suggestions from anyone on the team.

While a typical day at work looks quite busy with things to do, I feel that my need for the work-life balance is respected. This is a place for highly motivated individuals who want to make a difference in the market, who love learning, and who value authentic communication.

The hardest part of the job is probably the fast pace of the business, so you have to be flexible in adapting to the changing priorities.

Little perks I enjoy include weekly lunch and learn, a great selection of free coffee and snacks, monthly celebrations that bring the whole team together, and a little library of interesting books to borrow and read.
Pros
Collaborative team, learning culture, supportive leadership, eco-friendly office
Cons
Shifting priorities, fast pace
great place to work, management on hand always willing to help and provide support. work environment is quite great and people are lovely as well. decent location downtown not far from st andrews, osgood and queens.
Great environment to work in- love the people and the work. Managers need to be trained to become better managers. Expectations and consequences are not clearly outlined in the beginning. The industry itself is very cutthroat, very metrics driven.