Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton

Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton Employee Reviews

Did work on the computer in the Accounts department, did the DAR. Accounts payables and receivables Banking Balancing of the bank and printing cheques, payroll
They don't allow you to take break, they don't pay overtime, they keep you working for the minimum wage and no management. The don't respect Labour laws, they don't pay holliday
I loved some of the people I worked with. My supervisors where the best. They always gave you encouragement. There was always lots of social activities going on which is a must in every work environment. To take the job seriously is what all employees should know..and my employers just did that. I cant lie there was days I didnt agree with what decisions was made by the certain employers. But I can say it was well organized in a manner that you knew you could get the job done without being any complication before the shift was over. Management was great. My supervisors was awesome. I CAN'T say all my co workers was the best. I can say I do miss dearly. :)
Pros
Lots of social activities. Always on top of things. Good morning!
Cons
Co workers interfering in other business.
My time at Clarion hotel and conference centre was amazing and really fruitful. I learned a lot of people and Management skills there and also applied it towards my next Job.
Pros
Free Lunches, Excellent Management
Cons
Low Pay
Worked as housekeeping. Manager there was very unprofessional and had no idea how to lead a team effectively. At one point I was the only housekeeper working because everyone else had quit. Very insensitive as I had requested a few days off when my grandfather passed and his response was: you’re fired. I would not recommend working at this place! EVER.
Pros
The maintenance guy was nice.
Cons
Everything else was horrible
A typical day would be relaxed and yet adventurous, I would come in at my time alotted and would start my day by checking how many check-ins I have and then start engaging in day-to-day activities
The hotel has a lot of maintenance issues like room heating and cooling, Hot tub stays out of order maximum times and room keys need to be magnetised many times which turn out as a hassle for the front desk at busy times. Maintenance workers and house person finish early everytime which makes front desk job more stressful. Staff is very nice.
Provide free meals, Staff are great to work with, Management great to address issues. Provides Work life balance. Allows for advancement. Not a bad place to work.
I learnt how to communicate properly and maturely with guests. Some of the many things I learnt was how to make/set room keys to the right room, set wake up calls and check guests in and out using the Choice system.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton?