ClaimsPro LP Employee Reviews

Review
Claims (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 March 2017
I was employed for a period of 8 months. I had gained valuable experience across several insurance claims lines in my time with the organization. The division I worked in was an independent adjusting division.
Productive and always improving place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 March 2017
Typical day at work involves lots of communication and review. Some days priorities are rearranged hourly depending on deadlines. Really motivated company to be the best in the industry and always looking for ways to get that next step up. Good support to employees and very flexible when something comes up.
Pros
staff orientated, encouraged to learn and move forward
Cons
Very poor communication with company
Supervisor - Administrative Services (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 February 2017
Oversee all the administrative operations for the Edmonton Branch office and responsible for a staff of 12 admin. Salary was at the bottom range for the area and work load. Communication within the company was very poor. The staff were awesome.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
very little direction or communication
Dynamic work encironment
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON6 February 2017
Very good company to work for. They require CIP courses, and with commited employees will pay for them. There are a lot of internal opportunities for growth.
Experience depends on where you work within the company
adjuster (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 January 2017
Not all roles within the company are identical nor do they deliver the same experience, good or bad. I can't speak for all employees of the company, however my own experience was positive in the beginning... however as time went on it became apparent that in my area of expertise, there is no such thing as good enough or satisfactory. The job has to be its' own reward or it's not worth it. The pay is below industry standard, the expectations are unreasonable and unless you are in with management, you are not appreciated no matter how hard you work or how much effort you put in.

The people I worked with made the day to day worth while, and I enjoyed the challenge, but the only way you can keep up with the work load is to work over time, for free, without the reward of extra pay or even a thank-you from management.

It didn't help that the company within a six month period announced a raise / hiring freeze to all staff for a full year, and then six months later held a Company wide, webinar seminar presented by the President boasting about how the profits were bigger than ever that year and the following year was expected to be even better.

Those who quit are very slowly replaced, while the work load left gets spread among the few left behind to try to manage and keep clients happy.
Pros
Challenging, fast paced work environment.
Cons
Too much work, too few employees - over time a must to keep up with stats, reports and file maintenance
Good people to work with
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2017
Regular job with great co workers. Learned that work does not end. No work life balance. Benefits are okay. Nice building with good parking. Good place to work if family time is not a priority.
Pros
Good team members
Cons
Staff shortage
Amazing
Share Service Administrative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 September 2016
I love working here, the people are friendly and I get treated awesome! I would highly recommend anybody working here! They treat the employees greatly
Staff are amazing
Administrative Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 July 2016
A very team orientated company. Staff go out of their way to contribute the success of each days requirements.
Pros
It people
Cons
Communication
n/a
Claims Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 July 2016
Please refer to my previous review as I have already completed this step to the one prior to Continental Currency. This was my part-time job in the same location and office.
No a good environment to work in
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 May 2016
Management during my time with Claimspro was very difficult to deal with. Favoritism was well noticeable within the office. This made it a very stressful work environment.
Great Company on the Rise
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON22 April 2016
ClaimsPro is definitely a company on the rise and had excellent working benefits and helped to fulfill my work/life balance.

ClaimsPro was a very high-stress job with little to no recognition from the management for the completion of tasks or job well done.

Co-workers and team lead in the Hamilton department were the best to work with as they made the days go by in a flash. Spinning ideas and thoughts off one another was an excellent opportunity to "pick" a senior adjuster's brain and to help find the best solution to fit the customers needs and requirements.
Pros
Flexibility in hours
Cons
Little recognition
Good
Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 March 2016
Learnt new things from adjusters, supervisors, managers and more. Great people.

Work load was manageable and supervisors will more than willing to help.
Entreprenariat et Leadership
Expert en sinistre (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 February 2016
Bon soutien technique
Systême informatique i-adjust performant et efficace
autonomie
soutien aux employés
assurances collectives
Pros
Entreprenariat
Cons
sécurité financière
Road Adjuster
Property Road Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 December 2015
Customer service
attend locations for justification of claims
review invoices
dictate reports
report to examiners
review coverage
assist other adjusters
Fun and productive place to work
Executive Assistant to the Vice President (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 June 2015
People are fun to work with. Company is large but still has that small company feel. Easy to learn and ask for help when needed. Great place to learn and take on responsibility.
Pros
Team building
Cons
Sometimes adjusters get fustrated
I loved working here!
Administrative Support Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton29 January 2015
The people are great! I appreciated the opportunity to learn and develop my skills and that they gave me a chance when I didn't have ALL of the experience they were looking for.
Independent Claims Adjuster
Independent Property Adjuster (Former Employee) –  London10 July 2014
adjusted claims as an Independent for various insurance companies as per assignment.
Good team, but needed more management involvement
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 March 2013
ClaimsPro was an excellent opportunity for me and I enjoyed my time at the Vancouver office. I didn't feel like work was an obligation, I regularly looked forward to going to work. The admin team there was reliable and supported each other. I would have like to see more involvement from the management team while I was there.
Pros
busy atmosphere
Cons
lack of advancement
The overall company is good, the Grande Prairie office could use changes
Independent Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB15 December 2012
contacting new clients, attending property losses, meeting with insured's and third parties, answering calls & emails, working proactively on existing files. I learned invaluable skills such as time management, organization, dispute resolution. My coworkers were excellent. Management in the head office was supportive. The hardest part of my job was coming to terms that everything could not be done in a day and the most enjoyable part of my job was helping people and my coworkers.
5 years of accounting experience
Assistant Financial Reporter (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 November 2012
Gained experience in full accounting cycle and reporting duties.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ClaimsPro LP. Our community is ready to answer.