ClaimsPro LP Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Overall solid for an entry-level job
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 September 2018
I have found that this job requires independency and thinking on your feet. The company offers you a solid benefit package and is not making you sign one year contracts, which is good! You have the opportunity to work on complicated files, which is good for your career. I would say this company is worth working for, and I would really recommend it if you want to move forward in this industry.
Pros
Involved work
Cons
Adjusters control managers
A top employer
ECS (Emergency Claims Service) Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 June 2018
While at Claimspro for a period of approximately 3 1/2 years, I had the opportunity to continue learning job specific concepts and topics to help me better perform my job as an entry level claims adjuster. The management and staff work seamlessly together and definitely ensure you feel comfortable working in this team environment.
Pros
Paid continuing education, great benefits, competitive wages
Cons
At times long work hours depending on job function/department
Good employer
Director, National Claims Unit (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 August 2017
Good growth opportunities for a large company., Lots of resources and opportunities available. This employer is interested in technology and being on the leading edge of claims service.
Good people to work with
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2017
Regular job with great co workers. Learned that work does not end. No work life balance. Benefits are okay. Nice building with good parking. Good place to work if family time is not a priority.
Pros
Good team members
Cons
Staff shortage