ClaimsPro LP Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Don’t waste your precious time
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 June 2019
Only worked there for less then a month. Managers are on some kinda kindergarten free pay. They don’t want you to approach them and like to throw in the dirty towel to hinder your process for any kind of growth.
You get thrown on workloads that you haven’t even had any training on. They expect you to suck it up and don’t give a hoot about you.
Pros
Lol
Horrible company, horrible management
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 April 2019
Do not work for this company! Supervisors are useless and dont know how to act or treat people. Not approachable at all. Vp and managers are the most fake people I have ever met in my life. No room to move around or to be promoted!
Pros
Cons
Salary, Management
Toxic Place to work at
Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 March 2019
I had to give up after 3 months, I was in the insurance industry before I started at ClaimsPro Mississauga. Training was useless not that I needed it but I'd worry if I had to rely on them. Equipment is very outdated best if you brought your own keyboard or mouse. Feedback is nil support is useless, I had laptop issues and couldn't get the IT guy to pry himself from his own computer to fix mine.
In the very beginning I had sent an email to the wrong person and no less than 4 individuals emailed me back to say I'd sent an email to the wrong person (weird office space scene)
Most of the people were genuine there was the one office rat who'd like to fill in management on the goings on. We got him good by conceiving an office story and the rat went for it, after that we're cautious when he was within earshot. I'd talk to a few people and in other departments, they were either miserable or tired, the job is very feast or famine depending on the weather conditions. Most of the time you're looking for another place to work while you're getting your CIP's
Pros
They'll pay for your CIP courses
Cons
Underpaid Favouritism Dated Equipment
Review
Claims (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 March 2017
I was employed for a period of 8 months. I had gained valuable experience across several insurance claims lines in my time with the organization. The division I worked in was an independent adjusting division.
Experience depends on where you work within the company
adjuster (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 January 2017
Not all roles within the company are identical nor do they deliver the same experience, good or bad. I can't speak for all employees of the company, however my own experience was positive in the beginning... however as time went on it became apparent that in my area of expertise, there is no such thing as good enough or satisfactory. The job has to be its' own reward or it's not worth it. The pay is below industry standard, the expectations are unreasonable and unless you are in with management, you are not appreciated no matter how hard you work or how much effort you put in.

The people I worked with made the day to day worth while, and I enjoyed the challenge, but the only way you can keep up with the work load is to work over time, for free, without the reward of extra pay or even a thank-you from management.

It didn't help that the company within a six month period announced a raise / hiring freeze to all staff for a full year, and then six months later held a Company wide, webinar seminar presented by the President boasting about how the profits were bigger than ever that year and the following year was expected to be even better.

Those who quit are very slowly replaced, while the work load left gets spread among the few left behind to try to manage and keep clients happy.
Pros
Challenging, fast paced work environment.
Cons
Too much work, too few employees - over time a must to keep up with stats, reports and file maintenance
Amazing
Share Service Administrative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 September 2016
I love working here, the people are friendly and I get treated awesome! I would highly recommend anybody working here! They treat the employees greatly
n/a
Claims Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 July 2016
Please refer to my previous review as I have already completed this step to the one prior to Continental Currency. This was my part-time job in the same location and office.
Good
Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 March 2016
Learnt new things from adjusters, supervisors, managers and more. Great people.

Work load was manageable and supervisors will more than willing to help.
Very flexible as an IA
Independent adjuster- Accident Benefits (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 October 2012
Initially was very busy prior to the new legislation changes in the AB world. Work started to taper off from the insurance companies and workflow started to become scarce as an IA. I needed to make a move where job security was a factor.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
job security
Great office with glass walls and game room
AB/Property Coordinator & Lead Support (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 October 2012
My day normally does not end. Consistently busy and always on the go. It is a non-stop organization dealing with personal injury claims, auto claims and property claims. Life of insurance never sleeps. Management is very understanding and the co-workers are amazing as a team we all work together to get deadlines met. Best part of the day is knowing you have more than 20 claims to set up plus more and you complete the jobs done before work is DONE!
Pros
great organization with great people to work with.
Cons
long term stability
AB Coordinator
Accident Benefits Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga13 April 2012
It was a good company to work, for a while they had some perks and some good employee incentives. But in the end the security was not there due to the changing market. I learned some stuff and gained some experience.