ClaimsPro LP
Here to help
Coronavirus update

ClaimsPro LP Employee Reviews

Canada57 reviews
Fast paced results orientated atmosphere. Management was there to help if need, although IT was problematic in relaying and helping with new technology.
Extremely unpleasant work environment. The staff were wonderful, but the number of people who resigned because of the aggresive management style displayed should definitely have been looked into long ago. No one wants to speak out for fear of retaliation and the extremes this manager will go to in order to pay you back are beyond reasonable. Trying to book vacation is truly a nightmare and a constant battle if you even want to take two weeks together. Phone calls to Admin staff on weekends was not unheard of. No extra pay, only time off...and then only at this managers discretion. This manager has no integrity what so ever and is incapable of keeping staff members personal problems confidential. A psychological analysis to determine if this person was fit to manage personnel would surely come up lacking. I would STRONGLY suggest anyone who is considering a position with this office, think twice about it!!
Pros
The few employees remaining are wonderful to deal with
Cons
Unquestionably the worst manager I have ever worked fot
A high staff turnover, salary is not competitive with the marketplace and does not offer work life balance. This company does not offer a company pension and benefits are paid by the employee.
It is a good place to start in the industry and gain experience from an independent adjuster, but you need to move on at the end of the day. Due to the unforeseen event, I was among other staff who got laid off. It is almost my second anniversary at ClaimsPro. I thought when they meant temporarily laid off means an 8 to 10 weeks max. However, the company decided to lay off me for 35 weeks.

I submitted my performance review last year before the Christmas break and hoping to get a performance review by my manager sometime after the holidays, it never happened.

I worked super hard as an administrative assistant for the National account. I strived to become an adjuster by enrolling in the CIP courses every four months. Yes, they pay for continuing education (my CIP courses). There was no ability to work from home until the pandemic occurred.

Benefits and salaries are moderate, and there is no bonus, profit sharing. I only got a salary increase after six months, but it was less than 2%, which is nothing, especially after a profitable year. They don't give an incentive to employees for a good year's work.

I would not recommend it at all; no one will know how hard I work. The rewarding system (Kudos), there are tax deductibles when you decide to spend them.
very unreliable and poor management. didn't pay my bonus and got laid off without any notice or any news from the performance of the company. not recommend it at all
Worst company to work with.
Favourites get all the advantages.

Management is partial.

No work life balance

All employees searching for better opportunities, stressed environment
Salaries start around 45k and goes up the more hours you put in... advancement is easy if you put in the efforts. Management are humaine and friendly. You can easily work from home if needed. Overall great place !
Durant toutes les annees travaillees chez mon present employeur, j ai toujours été respecte de la direction et mes collègues de travail. Toujours bien epaule.
Pros
securite d emploie
Cons
voyagement
Fast-paced environment, excellent management, and marketing will keep you focused and motivated. Income levels reflect efforts. Must be well organized and balanced and be sure you can service the workload you seek to stay on top of your timelines. Insurers are getting more demanding and the service provided by independents will always try to meet those demands.
Pros
Independent self starter
Cons
Insurance company unrealistic expectations
- Heavy Workload at times but that comes in any Claims position
- Slightly underpaid

- Friendly management

- Little to no incentive to perform well, lack of reward for top performers
Il y a des ressources pour effectuer de l'expertise avec suffisamment de compétences.
Referred by a former employer/colleague and the job came together very quickly. Casual contract/part time, pay per claim closed - great for a young retiree!
Favorites are getting higher billing claims to handle. If you are not on top of your claims you are getting flat rates claims only. You have to be a marketing guy and bring your own clients to be successful.
Bon environnement de travail et possibilité d'avancement
Pros
assurance maladie
Good place to start in the industry, gain experience, knowledge but move on. Management is knowledgeable and accessible. They pay for continuing education.There is the ability to work for home but there is always push back when you have to.

Benefits and Salary are moderate and there is no bonus, profit sharing or salary increases. If there is a salary increase it is a minimum of 2% which is nothing especially after a profitable year. This gives no incentive to employees for a good year's work.
Pros
Good place to learn
Cons
Moderate slaries, no bonus, profit sharing and poor salary increases.
Do not work for this company! Supervisors are useless and dont know how to act or treat people. Not approachable at all. Vp and managers are the most fake people I have ever met in my life. No room to move around or to be promoted!
Pros
Cons
Salary, Management
culture could use some work and management was not as organized as it should be. overall everyone was very kind and helpful. without any experience, it was hard but people with experience it will be easy to work there
I had to give up after 3 months, I was in the insurance industry before I started at ClaimsPro Mississauga. Training was useless not that I needed it but I'd worry if I had to rely on them. Equipment is very outdated best if you brought your own keyboard or mouse. Feedback is nil support is useless, I had laptop issues and couldn't get the IT guy to pry himself from his own computer to fix mine.
In the very beginning I had sent an email to the wrong person and no less than 4 individuals emailed me back to say I'd sent an email to the wrong person (weird office space scene)

Most of the people were genuine there was the one office rat who'd like to fill in management on the goings on. We got him good by conceiving an office story and the rat went for it, after that we're cautious when he was within earshot. I'd talk to a few people and in other departments, they were either miserable or tired, the job is very feast or famine depending on the weather conditions. Most of the time you're looking for another place to work while you're getting your CIP's
Pros
They'll pay for your CIP courses
Cons
Underpaid Favouritism Dated Equipment
Claimspro took a chance on me and provided an entry into the world of insurance. The staff and management were supportive, and the company has expanded greatly since I last worked there
Bonne compagnie pour évoluer dans le domaine d'expertise en sinistre indépendant.
Pros
Bonne assurance
Cons
Mal évaluation des charges de travail.
nice fellow workers, office is generally relaxed. Paid parking is a plus. Allowed to work from home a couple of days a week. Can get confusing at times dealing with multiple companies.