ClaimsPro LP Employee Reviews

Horrible company, horrible management
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 April 2019
Do not work for this company! Supervisors are useless and dont know how to act or treat people. Not approachable at all. Vp and managers are the most fake people I have ever met in my life. No room to move around or to be promoted!
Pros
Cons
Salary, Management
productive and fun
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 March 2019
culture could use some work and management was not as organized as it should be. overall everyone was very kind and helpful. without any experience, it was hard but people with experience it will be easy to work there
Toxic Place to work at
Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 March 2019
I had to give up after 3 months, I was in the insurance industry before I started at ClaimsPro Mississauga. Training was useless not that I needed it but I'd worry if I had to rely on them. Equipment is very outdated best if you brought your own keyboard or mouse. Feedback is nil support is useless, I had laptop issues and couldn't get the IT guy to pry himself from his own computer to fix mine.
In the very beginning I had sent an email to the wrong person and no less than 4 individuals emailed me back to say I'd sent an email to the wrong person (weird office space scene)
Most of the people were genuine there was the one office rat who'd like to fill in management on the goings on. We got him good by conceiving an office story and the rat went for it, after that we're cautious when he was within earshot. I'd talk to a few people and in other departments, they were either miserable or tired, the job is very feast or famine depending on the weather conditions. Most of the time you're looking for another place to work while you're getting your CIP's
Pros
They'll pay for your CIP courses
Cons
Underpaid Favouritism Dated Equipment
A great opportunity
Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 January 2019
Claimspro took a chance on me and provided an entry into the world of insurance. The staff and management were supportive, and the company has expanded greatly since I last worked there
Environnement stimulant
Adjointe Administrative d'expert en sinistre (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 October 2018
Bonne compagnie pour évoluer dans le domaine d'expertise en sinistre indépendant.
Pros
Bonne assurance
Cons
Mal évaluation des charges de travail.
Work environment
IA Desk Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON24 September 2018
nice fellow workers, office is generally relaxed. Paid parking is a plus. Allowed to work from home a couple of days a week. Can get confusing at times dealing with multiple companies.
Overall solid for an entry-level job
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 September 2018
I have found that this job requires independency and thinking on your feet. The company offers you a solid benefit package and is not making you sign one year contracts, which is good! You have the opportunity to work on complicated files, which is good for your career. I would say this company is worth working for, and I would really recommend it if you want to move forward in this industry.
Pros
Involved work
Cons
Adjusters control managers
Productive and reasonable place to work.
INDEPENDENT CLAIMS ADJUSTER (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 August 2018
Is a reasonable place to work. Is a growing company however too much micro management of employees.

Management is slow to change their approach and not necessarily responsive to feedback.
Pros
Progressive Organization
Cons
Management of the organization needs to improve
Not supportive of single mothers
Senior Property Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB3 August 2018
My time with this company was during a high stress high claim volume type atmosphere. I did not feel supported as a female worker that also valued time with my kids.
ok
Liability Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON12 July 2018
Difficult to have a work / life balance
Great workmates
Unmanageable inventory
Okay for entry level to learn
Same challenges as other Third party adjusting firms
A top employer
ECS (Emergency Claims Service) Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 June 2018
While at Claimspro for a period of approximately 3 1/2 years, I had the opportunity to continue learning job specific concepts and topics to help me better perform my job as an entry level claims adjuster. The management and staff work seamlessly together and definitely ensure you feel comfortable working in this team environment.
Pros
Paid continuing education, great benefits, competitive wages
Cons
At times long work hours depending on job function/department
Performance is rewarded.
Independent Insurance Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON5 May 2018
Management team is overall fantastic. If you can prove you "have the stuff" you are left to your own devices to handle your Workload as you see fit. Very little micromanagement. That being said, standards are high. Colleagues are knowledgeable and friendly and happy to help when you're in need. VP demonstrates concern for employees on a regular and ongoing basis and provides support where needed.

Opportunities for learning in other roles are there if you ask and the company is genuinely and truly concerned with staff retention and internal advancement. You do need to be a "go-getter". Complaceny doesn't fare well and you won't see much opportunity if you try to skate by and do the bare minimum. Salary is negotiable and you are not confined to an arbitrary grid system. You get what you're worth so long as you demonstrate the worth.

The workload can be hectic (it is claims, to be expected) and benefits are sub-par.
Pros
Management, opportunity for growth and learning, colleagues, authority to make decisions, positive work environment
Cons
Work can (not always) get crazy, benefits could be improved
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Accident Benefits Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON27 February 2018
Claimspro provided excellent training and was a great career starting company.
The hardest part of the job was the commute, and the most enjoyable were the colleagues and workload.
Worst place ever to work at.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton12 December 2017
The positive reviews from so-called administrative supervisor for Edmonton was only promoted to that position cause she sucks up to the managers. If they don't like you (cause you don't suck up) you will remain stagnant in a low paying job with low type people in a low class setting. This company only looks after the managerial staff. The ones doing all the hard work are not recognized at all
stressful work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ON9 October 2017
The BOSS was a controlling, rude, gossip who talked about others behind their backs. She had everyone walking on eggshells all the time. She picked favourites and was extremely critical. Never really had anything good to say about anyone.
Good employer
Director, National Claims Unit (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 August 2017
Good growth opportunities for a large company., Lots of resources and opportunities available. This employer is interested in technology and being on the leading edge of claims service.
Good place to get experience, nothing long term
Independent Commercial Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  markham15 August 2017
Environment is ok.
Salary and benefits are terrible.
Being loyal to he company will not help your chances in moving up in the company . high trnover rate
Great Company to work for
Insurance Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON25 April 2017
I have worked for ClaimsPro for almost 10 years and it is a great company to work for. A typical day at work is very busy handling claims in a very big territory.
Pros
Flexibility in work schedule
No ability to leave the job at work
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Ontario27 March 2017
Nature of the work makes it difficult or impossible to find a work/life balance. There is generally not ever a point in time when you are not either extremely busy or very slow, depending on the industry.
Review
Claims (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 March 2017
I was employed for a period of 8 months. I had gained valuable experience across several insurance claims lines in my time with the organization. The division I worked in was an independent adjusting division.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ClaimsPro LP. Our community is ready to answer.