Since its inception in 1986, ClaimsPro has grown into Canada’s largest independent adjusting firm. Its real story though, lies in the remarkable individuals who have built a career here. It is a story of the best and the brightest minds of our industry working together to help our clients when they need it the most.
Whether you’re using your talents to help families overcome the devastation of natural disasters or using our cutting-edge technologies to manage high profile commercial loss files, ours is the story of a workforce that is united by a common commitment to excellence, integrity, and innovation.
To bring ClaimsPro’s story to life, we recruit, train, and nurture a dynamic workforce. We empower our staff with the tools, technology, and support they require to excel. We help our clients to reach their fullest potential and we catalyze each others’ success.
We want you to be a part of our story.
• With 120 branches, you can explore endless career opportunities all across Canada.
• We offer competitive compensation packages, including benefits.
• We provide a flexible work environment in which build experience in every facet of claims investigations.
• We empower you with the tools and technology you need to excel.
• We invest in our talent through continuing education and leadership development.
• We prefer to promote from within when hiring branch and district managers - we want you to move up, not out of the organization.
• We provide mentorship plans to help you build a career path into more senior positions.
• Join the SCM family, consisting of seven world-class organizations that are at the forefront of the insurance services industry.
Whether you have years of adjusting experience or are just starting your career in insurance services, we’ll help you realize your full potential and achieve your career goals. From mentorship and training programs to leadership development, you’ll receive everything you need to succeed.
To find out more about the positions currently available, please visit claimspro.ca/Careers
10 salaries reported
$56,073 per year
8 salaries reported
$66,279 per year
3 salaries reported
$36,490 per year
As Canada's largest independent third-party claims provider involved in the insurance and corporate markets since 1986, we’ve honed our ability to help our clients mitigate risk by providing efficient and consistent claims management services nationwide.
You’ll find us conveniently located in all major city centres and even remote locations. With an unrivaled ability to service remote locations, we provide our clients with the country’s largest network of claims professionals who understand the nuances of their local markets and can directly access the resources of our national company. – less