ClaimSecure Employee Reviews

productive
Customer Response Agent (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON1 January 2019
This a a great Canadian company to work for They give quality of family and work life a great balance. The work place culture is very friendly and everybody pulls together when the hustle and bustle of the day gets insanely busy.
Pros
canadian company, weekends off, birthday day off, bonuses
Cons
salary base, need to work the hours missed if sick
Very good workplace with amazing lunch room and co-workers
Claim management (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON21 October 2018
You learn quite a bit everyday about keying claims, processing paper work, managers are very nice, not sure what the hardest part is about this job, just maybe hitting the quota for the day.
Pros
lunch anytime between 12-2pm
Cons
no breaks
Dont ever work here
CSR (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON13 September 2018
This was the worst job I EVER had, management is awful and entitled. HR is furthest from helpful and make you feel intimidated. Relationships with management and employees swept under the rug while employees put in awkward postions.

They treat you like peasents, the entire office is politics and drama. I had numerous stress and medical leaves, and was let go "for lack of work", while they put a job posting for more employees.

The mail room is strictly to talk gossip and be spies for management to report back what is happening on the floor.

There is nothing professional about this company.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Pay, Drama, Management
Do not waste your time
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON2 September 2018
Expected to do the job of multiple people as the turnover rate is so high. Loyal employees treated with no respect and are leaving because of it. Multiple stress leaves taken from employees. Cant keep a new employee to save the companys life. Management likes to lock themselves in their office. Youre expected to work like a robot, make very minimal errors ( if you screw up they will decrease your measly yearly pay increase) When asking for a higher wage because your work load is that of 6 people youre told no and that "if you dont like it you can leave"

Favoritism is a common thing in this company and management hires family and they are all friends outside of work.

LOTS OF D.R.A.M.A.

If you can avoid it, I highly recommend not working here. Unless youre an undercover boss, then I highly reccomend applying here.
Pros
The hours
Cons
Pay, management, expensive health insurance
okay work experience
Benefits Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 June 2018
lots of work to do as there is currently a backlog; learn new things daily; interact with office staff; schedule lunch breaks; cheap pay (barely past minimum wage)
they "claim" to be like a family
adjudicator (Former Employee) –  sudbury21 March 2018
terrible place to work.
employee is struggling at work, theyre solution is to over work them until they break.
overall horrible experience in my time there
Pros
location
Cons
everything
Not a comfortable workplace.
Customer Response Team (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON21 March 2018
This was not a comfortable workplace. You worked your hours with minimal help. Managers not helpful. Day to day was boring and you only got half hour lunch and no breaks. I believe breaks are important for staff sanity.
Interesting and enjoyable place to work
Web Developer/Programmer (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON16 January 2018
This is a great place to work. My coworkers are all very nice and helpful people, and were more than willing to help me get accommodated with the systems we work with.

The managers are all very reliable and knowledgeable. The work hours are great, and it was an amazing learning experience.

Definitely would recommend to programmers and DBAs.
Pros
Coffee stations that are very accessible, new ideas always welcome, great people to work with
Awsome Experience
Dental Claims Adjudicator (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON16 January 2018
Very enjoyable work and very challenging. I loved the medical aspect of the job. I wish I could have stayed longer. I loved the fact that there was always so much more to learn about dental claims.
I prefer a more structured work day and less non-work conversations
Claims Administrator (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON4 January 2018
I believe this company is good to their employees, for me, it was the person training me. She made too many digs about my age, not catching on quickly enough. Made me so nervous, I just couldn't fit in there.
Pros
Best staff cafateria ever1
Cons
Too many hours wasted on personal conversations, cell phone and text messages all day.
Claim Secure was a positive experience.
SENIOR CLAIMS ADJUDICATOR (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON10 October 2017
I liked to work independently, as well as with the team as we were a dedicated team processing medical insurance claims.
Managers and staff were pleasant always there to help when needed.. I made a lot of friends there. A typical day was processing claims, being sure all information was accurate and correctly processed..
Pros
The hours
Cons
sitting all day
Poor management, TONS of drama
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON14 September 2017
Horrible place to work, very disorganized, office filled with drama and hate. Pick up everyone else's slack. Pay is not very good. Management was okay but also like to be in on the drama...
Pros
Feed you meals 4 times a year
Cons
Drama/low pay/pick up other people slack
Loved working here
New Group Issue Associate (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON25 July 2017
Loved working here, good hours, good pay, good staff, good benefits, great perks, lots of training, helpful management, employee appreciation, job security
Workplace
CLERK (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON11 April 2017
Great experience; however, limited ability to obtain greater position. As a long-time employee, I had the privilege of working with a diverse group of individuals.
Benefits Administrator-always something new and chanllenging
Benefits Administrator (Current Employee) –  Sudbury, ON9 April 2017
Great place to work Benefits are fantastic, however the wage is not great , just above minimum wage makes it very difficult to live, I therefore have part time job on the side. They do not pay you what your worth.
Pros
benefits, management is very nice and understanding
Cons
wage
customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON20 October 2016
I enjoyed answering calls and providing clients with information about their drug plans- what was covered/not covered. I was able to travel and provide training to specific clients about the computer system and how it works. As much as I enjoyed this job, I found that I missed face to face contact with customers on a daily basis.
Terrible place to work
Clerical Work (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON26 September 2016
It is a terrible place to work......find something else as you will hate this place. No breaks and they are on your case all the time. Very cheap pay and extremely poor management in Sudbury, Ontario. This place should be shut down....closed for good and out of Sudbury. DiBrina should find a new client as this place is an embarrassment to such an excellent company. They rip off clients by double charging for typing errors they make on claims and refuse to take ownership for their mistakes and they are losing clients all the time due to poor work performance. IT SUCKS!!!!
Pros
Cons
long boring hours, cheap pay, management with no proper people skills or job skills, no breaks
Claimsecure is good average company
Business Reports Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON26 April 2015
Claimsecure are good company to work with, they appraisal and bonuses are scripted, no matter how much you performed its all decided at the management level how to treat employees bonuses.

Job responsibilities increase but not the salaries.
Job satisfaction and work you do is to your likings
Pros
some time lunches
Cons
no christmas party
It was a learning experience
Dental Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON12 January 2015
The adjuster position was not very difficult. Time management and punctuality were the biggest factors for excelling, along with accuracy.
Pros
Birthday off with pay
Productive fun work environment, with a strong team atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON8 July 2014
Working at ClaimSecure was an extremely great opportunity to refine my skill set. I truly believed I was an organized meticulous person before starting to working there, I was very mistaken and quickly learned that efficiency and organization are very important skills to have.

The management here is like no other, they truly care for their employees and will try everything in their power to accommodate any time off needed for appointments ect.

The fast paced extremely challenging non-stop way of claimSecure made the day go by so quickly. This is exactly what I look for I work best in chaos and it was exactly that.
Pros
all around enjoyable atmosphere and great leadership
Cons
lack of support staff at times