CITY OF WINNIPEG Employee Review

View all CITY OF WINNIPEG reviews

Enjoyable job being outside all day.
Green Team Member (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB24 October 2017
A typical day at work would be picking up garbage in the morning/ afternoon. I would then walk up Academy rd and weed the sidewalk/ flowerbeds. I would check in on shop workers and remove any glass from the sidewalk/road. I worked for 5 hours every day.

I learned how to appreciate nature more than I did before the job. I also learned about how much garbage id dropped every day.

The workplace was very helpful and positive for me.

The hardest part of the job was working outside when it was very hot and humid or when it was cold and rainy. On those days I could only do limited jobs.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to meet new people every day and become more confident.
Pros
Being outside all day
Cons
Too hot or too cold outside

Other CITY OF WINNIPEG Employee Reviews

was fun and enough hours
Recreational Technician (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 February 2019
I was lucky to get job with the city everyone wants to work at city and mostly in summer enjoy outside side views and warm weather in the summer times
Pros
great pay
Cons
working outside
chill place to work, good overtime if you can get it
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 February 2019
Job as a pool clerk was very chill most days during the summer especially at indoor pools. Outdoor pools were very busy during the summer however, still manageable though