City of Toronto Employee Review

View all City of Toronto reviews

Enjoy Day at Work
Driver Loader and Logistics Cordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 September 2013
Love to be extremely Busy , and I enjoy the people I work with and my team is very passionate and hard working and makes my day go faster and easy , even though its high stress job with lot of risk factors and dealing with lot of people with minds and thoughts , but just staying calm and focussed makes it stress free day .
Pros
free state of art Gym
Cons
Long Hours

Other City of Toronto Employee Reviews

Great extra employment engagement activities
IT Trainee - Business Application Services (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 May 2018
My typical day at work used to start with good morning greetings, and then we were good to go and perform our daily tasks. I was able to learn coordination, management and technical skills from the City. Management staff were great and supportive.
Fun Place
Location Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 May 2018
The people you work with and meet at this job are kinda and helpful and you learn good people skills, how to deal with people. The salary and actually super good, I got around $16 an hour and for rink guard around $14- $15 an hour.
Pros
Work hours and Money
Cons
Participants

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Toronto. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3