City of Toronto Employee Review

View all City of Toronto reviews

Fun work environment, as well as being productive
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 February 2014
Typical day at work consists of hard work and fun, Co-workers are hard working people who are also friendly and laid back. Hardest part of the job is meeting deadlines and matching work ethics to deadlines on the job. Most enjoyable part of the job is socializing with other colleagues when appropriate and knowing when to have fun in general.
Pros
Being able to work in a comfortable environment with funny, laid back, and hard working people.
Cons
minimum wage

Other City of Toronto Employee Reviews

Great extra employment engagement activities
IT Trainee - Business Application Services (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 May 2018
My typical day at work used to start with good morning greetings, and then we were good to go and perform our daily tasks. I was able to learn coordination, management and technical skills from the City. Management staff were great and supportive.
Fun Place
Location Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 May 2018
The people you work with and meet at this job are kinda and helpful and you learn good people skills, how to deal with people. The salary and actually super good, I got around $16 an hour and for rink guard around $14- $15 an hour.
Pros
Work hours and Money
Cons
Participants

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Toronto. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3