City of Thunder Bay Employee Reviews for Laborer
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 25 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Arrive at work, go through tailgate safety meeting discussing days overview, load the truck need for the crews daily tasks. Once this is completed we were drive to destination of the tasks at hand and complete. Crews were active and worked together, got a long great with fellow employees, great management and lead hands. Crew was like family and made the job more satisfying as friends.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at City of Thunder Bay?
See more City of Thunder Bay reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Thunder Bay. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 25 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about City of Thunder Bay
- What is the company culture at CITY OF THUNDER BAY?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at City of Thunder Bay?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at City of Thunder Bay? How many vacation days do you get per year?One person answered
- What is your address?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at CITY OF THUNDER BAY?One person answered
See all questions and answers