City of Thunder Bay
City of Thunder Bay Employee Review

26 February 2020
Position is outside, in just about any weather. My supervisor is amazing, but the city itself needs to give better incentives for this position. Benefits would be nice.
8 January 2018
Same roleSame location
Great job but very little hours per week. Only 2.25 hours per day and minimum wage. Staff are great as are the kids at the schools. Lots of traveling around which is good for new residance as myself.
Pros
Time in between to get jobs done
Cons
Min hours
24 February 2020
We have fun at work but like any office there is always interoffice politics and exclusivism. There are excellent opportunities to grow. The City is trying to be progressive and if they keep working on it they will be the best place to work in the City.
Pros
Associations, memberships and discounts
Cons
no parking, high stress
27 November 2019
Same location
Working here was a fulfillment of my work placement semester while studying at the city's community College, unfortunately it was mostly unpaid work but the experiences gained and certifications obtained through the 4-month were crucial in any possible advancement with the Health and Safety industry. Glad i was chosen to Intern at the City's Corporate Safety Department.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Thunder Bay. Our community is ready to answer.
City of Thunder Bay Reviews by Location