CITY OF STRATFORD

CITY OF STRATFORD Employee Reviews

Co-op for City of Stratford

Easy work and really nice hours. Pay wasn't the greatest but it was just a student co-op so it was more for the experience. If you are between semesters and enrolled in a civil engineering course I would recommend this co-op position.

Pros

Good hours

Cons

Pay

Productive and fun

The job with The City of Stratford is all about the people. Customer service and satisfaction is number one. They keep us up to date with the latest programs and safety courses.

Was only Part time

Hours were not consistent, some weeks had full time hours, some weeks only 8 hours. Hours were all over the place, no regular shift or schedule. Very hard to balance life/work

Pros

Pay

Cons

Inconsitent hours

Good work place

Hired students during summer months. Fun work environment. Duties given every morning, work was laborious but were given breaks based on extreme heat or weather.

Great Place to work

My time spent with the City was a great learning experience for me. At the time it was a stepping stone in to my future career of self employment.

Co Workers

First and for most I will miss my co workers daily chats..Many long friendships over many years working together.. That and the special relationships made with our customers..

Pros

Sustainable work

Cons

Loss of work

Fun place to work

its a great place to work the hours are great and flexible , somewhat of a laid back job but when its time to work you work without giving heck , my days start at about 6pm - 12 am thats when the games are on then on weekends you can have a morning shift 11-5 or a night shift 5-11 , i love the hours . The people you work with are great too .

Pros

lots of time for lunch

Cons

work every Friday night

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CITY OF STRATFORD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3