CITY OF STRATFORD

CITY OF STRATFORD Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
Easy work and really nice hours. Pay wasn't the greatest but it was just a student co-op so it was more for the experience. If you are between semesters and enrolled in a civil engineering course I would recommend this co-op position.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Pay
The job with The City of Stratford is all about the people. Customer service and satisfaction is number one. They keep us up to date with the latest programs and safety courses.
Hours were not consistent, some weeks had full time hours, some weeks only 8 hours. Hours were all over the place, no regular shift or schedule. Very hard to balance life/work
Pros
Pay
Cons
Inconsitent hours
Hired students during summer months. Fun work environment. Duties given every morning, work was laborious but were given breaks based on extreme heat or weather.
My time spent with the City was a great learning experience for me. At the time it was a stepping stone in to my future career of self employment.
First and for most I will miss my co workers daily chats..Many long friendships over many years working together..

That and the special relationships made with our customers..
Pros
Sustainable work
Cons
Loss of work
its a great place to work the hours are great and flexible , somewhat of a laid back job but when its time to work you work without giving heck , my days start at about 6pm - 12 am thats when the games are on then on weekends you can have a morning shift 11-5 or a night shift 5-11 , i love the hours . The people you work with are great too .
Pros
lots of time for lunch
Cons
work every Friday night