City of St. Albert

City of St. Albert Employee Reviews for Mechanic

3.7Pay & benefits

St.Albert Transit great place to screw the pooch.

I work here ... lots of drama...I love drama. Plus my team leader loves working here because he is a short slave driving C u n t that has his own paid swimming schedule during work hours Things need to change. No Covid 19 work practices during regular everyday work only if there is an audit. The supervisor even shows up sick and puts the teams at heath at risk when he is there... but not in his office ordering car parts for his home projects and watching YouTube videos on how to become a taller man.

Pros

A Manager who makes up own rules for covid 19, so he can keep employees working unsafely, he has great minty alcoholic breath

Cons

But no freebie swimming lessons unless your a midget transit team leader

Terrible management (Transit garage)

Worked here previously and it was ok, typical day was fast paced and steady work but it seems the management doesn’t abide by union standards and worker rights always. They micro manage you and talk badly behind your back which creates a very stressful workplace that isn’t very practical to be in. They preach rules that they don’t follow and slave drive you just to watch you work.. seriously it’s bad. They give their favourite employees the benefits of overtime etc. If they had a less “slave driving” team leader and a more professional manager, this place would be better. The manager often will put down other people in front of the staff and it’s just extremely inappropriate to say the least. Don’t expect to move up, and don’t expect to get your benefit ls easily. You want that holiday you’re entitled to? Well you’ll get a cold stare and glare for taking the time off because “we’re busy” ... truth is, we are always busy.

St.Albert Transit great place to screw the pooch.

I work here ... lots of drama...I love drama. Plus my team leader loves working here because hes a slave driving C u n t that has his own paid swimming schedule. Things need to change.

Pros

A manager that gives us a thumbs up and calls us men of steal (gay?)

Cons

But no freebie swimming lessons unless your a transit team leader

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at City of St. Albert?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of St. Albert. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement