City of Saskatoon Employee Review

9 to 5pm workday
how to be organized
time management
very friendly
Pros
Free coffee

Other City of Saskatoon Employee Reviews

Productive workplace with many advancement opportunities
Parks Department Laborer and Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK3 May 2018
While this is not where I chose to work for the rest of my life as I find myself more suited to the IT field, the 3 years I spent there were amazing. Absolutely great people. The required duties and assigned work were definitely fulfilling, and a good challenge at times. Working outside all summer long is a great experience that I will never forget. I highly recommend working for them if you are a student looking to make some extra cash, or even someone who is genuinely interested in horticulture and park maintenance. These people take their job very seriously and strive to upkeep the parks and garden areas for the citizens in the area.
Pros
Staff breakfasts, full time hours, good benefits upon full time employment.
Fun atmosphere
Office Clerk - Community Development Division (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK19 April 2018
Small office environment. Fun people to work with. Answered the phone. Gave directions to how to get to the office. Booked meetings for the boardroom.