City of Saskatoon, SK
Happiness score is 50 out of 100

Working at City of Saskatoon, SK: Latest City of Saskatoon, SK Reviews

Canada107 reviews

citysupervisorfuncultureexperiencefriendlycoworkerslot

Job security and good benefits

I enjoy working here and like that your home every night. Has good benefits and decent pay. Good work environment. Made some friends here and supervisors are helpful.

Pros

4 ten hour shifts

Cons

Working in extreme conditions

good work

I really enjoyed it the staff was friendly, I learn't how to paint and powder coat,and seeing the boss smiled

Pros

overtime

Cons

Long Hours

Insights into City of Saskatoon, SK

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

good place to work

9 to 5pm workday how to be organized time management very friendly

Pros

Free coffee

I never had any problem going to work.I liked my job.

I made my owe work ,I learned, see a need , then fill that need.Your job will be a lot more fun.Management they worked hard ,very political,not much fun for them.The workers where the full range, very good to useless.the hardest part is the politics.Allways learning.

Pros

verry secure

Cons

to many jobs at one time. fractured.

positive work enviroment

my job duties differed day to day . i learned alot of different things and had good experiences with the city. i enjoyed working with people in the city and hope to work there again

Pros

safety

Just what the example says, fun and productive and we do have a ping-pong table.

A typical day at work for the city of Saskatoon starts at 7 am and ends at 4:04 pm. It starts off with a tool box meeting and orders given out on what our duties are for the day. We are usually assigned with partners to work with and the jobs could be in any part of the city with whatever machine we may be alotted. Every day is a learning experience for example, learning how to use machinery in a landscaping operation. As for management, they are very good and knowledgable. They are always on hand if we need assistance or are in need of anything. All the co-workers get along and if anything did come up the supervisors and their higher-ups are on it right away.The hardest part of the job- well their is no hard part as long as you know what you are doing and enjoy it. I enjoy operating.

Great Company

Worked with plants and in horticulturegood managementgood co-workersgreat summer job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Saskatoon, SK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement