City of Saskatoon, SK

City of Saskatoon, SK Employee Reviews for Clerk

City of Saskatoon was a great place to work, training for departments was excellent, many areas for advancement.

The people, work, and training is well implemented with opportunities for advancements. Would still be working there, however due to relocation to Winnipeg, was not able to stay..

Regular Rotating Workload. Clerical support and customer inquiries are handled by phone and in person. In this department building and plumbing permits are processed for both commercial and residential projects.

High stress environment

The desire to ensure the customer is always right above and beyond established policies and procedures creates a stressful work environment. The corporation as a whole also tends to be reactive instead of proactive

Pros

Wage allows me to earn a decent living. My immediate supervisor is fantastic

Cons

Lack of support from management

City of Saskatoon

I love my job and all the great people I work with. However, I was hired for a Temp Position for 3 months. I have been extended month by month with no sense of security. I have been told by many (including my Supervisor that I'm doing a great job. She said that she would love to keep me, if she could. I have been applying for every position that I think relates to my experience. I would really like to continue my employment here with The City of Saskatoon, I'm just feeling discouraged by the seniority, and hiring policies.

Pros

Great salary, and EDO's

Cons

Paying for parking everyday

Jobs at City of Saskatoon, SK