City of Saskatoon, SK
View all City of Saskatoon, SK reviews

City of Saskatoon, SK

City of Saskatoon, SK Employee Review

Very vibrant work culture.

I started in the city of Saskatoon as a temporary labor. I had all the college qualifications to become the plant operator. The management were very helpful in keeping me informed about all the certifications i should acquire in order to apply for the job in operations at the water or waste water treatment plants. When the opportunity arrived I had everything ready to be a successful candidate. I worked both at the water and waste water treatment plants in the city of Saskatoon and my experience was simply put awesome.

Pros

Great opportunities within the city, great work culture, provides safe workplace.

5.0Job security/advancement

High stress, toxic management

Job itself can be very stressful. Management add a lot of unnecessary stress. Great group of co workers. Lots of split shifts, very difficult to get weekends off. Holidays are based on seniority making it difficult to get desirable time off. (Winter and summer holidays)

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Stress, split shifts, hard to get time off, management.

Fun and excitement

Every thing doing well and I love working with them, very friendly and we have some fun. My co worker and I help us each other, my supervisor thought me a lot.

Pros

Big salary

Cons

Hot inside pool area
Same location

not productive not fun stressful

bad experience in the city transit maintenance I feel I am not welcome to work here the management it's so very stressful I should quit earlier my mistake I'm trying to kill the pain it took me 8 years before I realize I do not belong here

Pros

no free

Cons

stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Saskatoon, SK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement

Compare City of Saskatoon, SK with

City of Saskatoon, SK Reviews by Location

• City of Saskatoon, SK
  • Very vibrant work culture.