City of Saskatoon, SK
Happiness score is 52 out of 100
View all City of Saskatoon, SK reviews

City of Saskatoon, SK

City of Saskatoon, SK Employee Review

Recruitment process dragged on and on

I applied for the same engineering position twice at the City.For the first time I applied, the interview was more than a month after the posting closed. Then it took a month after the interview in order to get a firm answer on the outcome. Very painful.For the second time I applied, it took them 3 months to try to decide what to do with recruiting the position, and they ultimately cancelled the process. Pretty lame, and real lack of communication from a large organization.

Same location

Wouldn't recommend working for the city to anyone.

Terrible, toxic, relationship with management. Unsafe work practices, no advancement, pay is mediocre. It used to be a really great place to work, it isn't anymore.

Good Place to work overall

Pay is very good, EDO's are great. Some bosses are amazing and understanding, others are bitter and jaded. It depends on who you work with, but most people are really laid back and easygoing.

Pros

EDO's, pay for education

Fun place to work

I had a great time working for the city. My only reason for leaving is that I had to take care of my children for a some. Great place to work for. Good pay aswell

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Saskatoon, SK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare City of Saskatoon, SK with

City of Saskatoon, SK reviews by location

Learn about City of Saskatoon, SK in popular locations

• City of Saskatoon, SK
  • Recruitment process dragged on and on