City of Saskatoon, SK logo
City of Saskatoon, SK
View all City of Saskatoon, SK reviews

City of Saskatoon, SK

City of Saskatoon, SK Employee Review

Not a good place at all bosses out number working staff

It sounds like a good place but ends up being not very well. The moral in lots of the city jobs are low there is no real respect even though the have it as one of the work statements. The tests they say you have to have dont even go for the job that your doing. Management is not helpful there is more of them then works in some spots and they like to talk down to workers. It's not a very happy place in most areas most that has problems is water and swer. Not recommended to work at.

Cons

Management that does not care and poor management skills

2.0Job security/advancement

Fun and excitement

Every thing doing well and I love working with them, very friendly and we have some fun. My co worker and I help us each other, my supervisor thought me a lot.

Pros

Big salary

Cons

Hot inside pool area

not productive not fun stressful

bad experience in the city transit maintenance I feel I am not welcome to work here the management it's so very stressful I should quit earlier my mistake I'm trying to kill the pain it took me 8 years before I realize I do not belong here

Pros

no free

Cons

stressful

Recruitment process dragged on and on

I applied for the same engineering position twice at the City.For the first time I applied, the interview was more than a month after the posting closed. Then it took a month after the interview in order to get a firm answer on the outcome. Very painful.For the second time I applied, it took them 3 months to try to decide what to do with recruiting the position, and they ultimately cancelled the process. Pretty lame, and real lack of communication from a large organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Saskatoon, SK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement

Compare City of Saskatoon, SK with

City of Saskatoon, SK Reviews by Location

• City of Saskatoon, SK
  • Not a good place at all bosses out number working staff