CITY OF RICHMOND
View all CITY OF RICHMOND reviews

CITY OF RICHMOND

CITY OF RICHMOND Employee Review

The job is very rewarding but the management has changed

A typical day at work inspecting many different types of buildings is rewarding because I am able to help or direct builders to successful completion of any building project. I learn new things every day because I implement the BC building code and Fire code every day. The management has changed and so has the workplace culture. The hardest part of my job is finding time to read all the reports. The most enjoyable part of my job is taking on new and more complicated projects where I am chellanged to think.

Pros

Freedom to work responsibility

Cons

Some of the attitudes

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Focused Environment

When working at the city, the tasks were very similar day to day. Wasn't a lot of flexible work to be done and everyone seemed to be on their own schedule.

Flexible

Great place to work while in school. Hours are very flexible and they do a great job accommodating students. Recommended for anyone who desires to be a part of something bigger.
Same location

I loved working for the city of richmond and have a very good reputation as an extremely good learner and hard worker

Phenomenal job i really enjoyed the environment and the people i worked alongside, all the management is very open and happy to help with anything you need

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CITY OF RICHMOND. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare CITY OF RICHMOND with

CITY OF RICHMOND reviews by location

Learn about CITY OF RICHMOND in popular locations

• CITY OF RICHMOND
  • The job is very rewarding but the management has changed