CITY OF RICHMOND
View all CITY OF RICHMOND reviews

CITY OF RICHMOND

CITY OF RICHMOND Employee Review

Fun workplace with energetic top level management

The City of Richmond is a very desirable place to work as everyone from the CAO down to the front line staff have a positive attitude and enjoy a healthy work/life balance. There are many social and corporate events throughout the year and it is a certainly well sort after work place.

Pros

lunch and learns, positive work environment and friendly co-workers

Cons

rigid organization because of bureaucracy

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Fun Job, Very good benifets, great hours and salary

this job was great it was very reasonable you never felt pressured to do anything you didn't feel comfortable doing. co workers like each other and get along, good environment.

Pros

i got every second friday off

Cons

its gets dirty

Focused Environment

When working at the city, the tasks were very similar day to day. Wasn't a lot of flexible work to be done and everyone seemed to be on their own schedule.

The job is very rewarding but the management has changed

A typical day at work inspecting many different types of buildings is rewarding because I am able to help or direct builders to successful completion of any building project. I learn new things every day because I implement the BC building code and Fire code every day. The management has changed and so has the workplace culture. The hardest part of my job is finding time to read all the reports. The most enjoyable part of my job is taking on new and more complicated projects where I am chellanged to think.

Pros

Freedom to work responsibility

Cons

Some of the attitudes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CITY OF RICHMOND. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare CITY OF RICHMOND with

CITY OF RICHMOND reviews by location

Learn about CITY OF RICHMOND in popular locations

• CITY OF RICHMOND
  • Fun workplace with energetic top level management