City of Richmond Hill logo
City of Richmond Hill
View all City of Richmond Hill reviews

City of Richmond Hill

City of Richmond Hill Employee Review

Fun and lighthearted environment with kind supervisors.

As a volunteer I was responsible for things such as supervising children, assisting counselors with setting up / taking down different objects for activities and being engaged in the activities to help keep the children content. The management and supervisors were very nice to me and it made my time there a lot more enjoyable. Most of the enjoyable parts were the interactions I got to share with the children and the supervisors. The children were fun and well behaved, and the supervisors would give me advice and guidance to help me improve as a person and a worker.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Sometimes the large amount of children could be overwhelming to look after

2.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Easy to volunteer hours

Very organized and gives a lot of different volunteer opportunities. There are a lot of different places you can volunteer. You can choose what fits your schedule and interests you.

Pros

A lot of choices
Same roleSame location

Fun workplace if you enjoy children

Working with children is quite fun, staff aren't always pleasant, but the CEO knows what they're doing, and are always aware of the children's safety, would recommend!
Same location

Collaborative

Was pleasure to work with Zoning team and learned a lot on planning process in Ontario. Team was helpful and the job was contract so had terminated after a year.
  • City of Richmond Hill
  • Fun and lighthearted environment with kind supervisors.