City of Richmond Hill logo
View all City of Richmond Hill reviews

City of Richmond Hill

City of Richmond Hill Employee Review

Centennial Pool

I applied to Centennial Pool as a lifeguard and instructor 1 year ago and was not disappointed. This was my very first job and everyone was very nice, welcoming and friendly. I’m able to positively communicate with the people I work with and as well as the patrons. I was easily able to be familiar with the pool and its rules through my co workers.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Not the culture for me, even though it's probably objectively fine

I just didn't vibe well with the manager of the facility I was working at and the wider employee base aren't necessarily the most interesting or tolerable individuals in the world, but this is highly dependent on who you end up working with, which can be highly variable
Same roleSame location

Fun work environment but hostile and unprofessional management.

My direct managers where hostile and unprofessional however my coworkers are fun and the work environment is moderately welcoming and inviting. The job was entertaining and I enjoyed working with and teaching children swimming.
Same location

Collaborative

Was pleasure to work with Zoning team and learned a lot on planning process in Ontario. Team was helpful and the job was contract so had terminated after a year.
  • City of Richmond Hill