City of Red Deer Employee Reviews for EngineerReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 49 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
A very mean-spirited and petty minded place. There is a culture of backbiting and backstabbing there. Life and work have been made unnecessarily difficult and overwhelming. Supervisors and coworkers are so nasty.
Extreme micro- management.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at City of Red Deer?
See more City of Red Deer reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Red Deer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 49 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare City of Red Deer with
Questions about City of Red Deer
- Why would you want to work at City of Red Deer?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at City of Red Deer? What are the steps alon…4 people answered
- What are the working hours at City of Red Deer?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at City of Red Deer?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at City of Red Deer?2 people answered
- If you were to leave City of Red Deer, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at City of Red Deer?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at City of Red Deer?One person answered
- How long after interview does a potential employee hear back, as to whether or not they are a select…