City of Red Deer logo
City of Red Deer

City of Red Deer Employee Reviews for Clerk

Work-life balance

High paced environment

High paced environment. Staff don't seem to be the happiest around and HR is present a lot. Job itself is high pressure and very demanding. There are some good people here.

Loved it.

I was a temporary hire for a year. Really enjoyed my role there and the people I worked with. People at CORD care about their roles and treat their peers well.

The City of Red Deer

The City of Red Deer was an exceptional place to work. There was always something new to learn and there was always someone there to help. Day to day it was very fast paced which made the day go by quickly. I felt that if there was ever need to speak with a supervisor, it was an open door policy which I feel made things run smoother. There was an abundance of newcomers between Municipal Employees and officers but everyone always seemed to work well together - things flowed easily as everyone was eager to help. Overall the City of Red Deer is a great place to start a career. What they strive for in a company, I feel everyone should strive for.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at City of Red Deer?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Red Deer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement