City of Red Deer
City of Red Deer Employee Review

Loved it.

9 November 2019
I was a temporary hire for a year. Really enjoyed my role there and the people I worked with. People at CORD care about their roles and treat their peers well.
1.0Job security/advancement
10 January 2020
Same roleSame location
Public Works Clerk (Current Employee) - Red Deer, AB
High paced environment. Staff don't seem to be the happiest around and HR is present a lot. Job itself is high pressure and very demanding. There are some good people here.
30 August 2019
Same roleSame location
Detachment Clerk - 2014 (Former Employee) - Red Deer, AB RCMP
The City of Red Deer was an exceptional place to work. There was always something new to learn and there was always someone there to help. Day to day it was very fast paced which made the day go by quickly. I felt that if there was ever need to speak with a supervisor, it was an open door policy which I feel made things run smoother. There was an abundance of newcomers between Municipal Employees and officers but everyone always seemed to work well together - things flowed easily as everyone was eager to help. Overall the City of Red Deer is a great place to start a career. What they strive for in a company, I feel everyone should strive for.
14 June 2021
Same location
Community Services Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) - Red Deer, AB
Being the only indigenous administrative assistant around it was challenging and hard work to overcome stereotypes and prove my worth. I worked very hard.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Stereotypical colleagues