8 hours, 5 days a week. Will be told it may change to 10 hour, 4 days a week but it won’t. Waiting 5 years and no change but promised it would.
10+ hr days. 14+ hr nights
Custodial hours were 3pm-12am.
The working hours are very flexible, morning, afternoon, or evening.
- Why would you want to work at City of Red Deer?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at City of Red Deer? What are the steps alon…4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at City of Red Deer?3 people answered
- If you were to leave City of Red Deer, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at City of Red Deer?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at City of Red Deer?One person answered