City of Port Coquitlam
View all City of Port Coquitlam reviews

City of Port Coquitlam

City of Port Coquitlam Employee Review

Solid place to work with good pay

Good place to work for students. Pay is decent and there is some opportunity for advancement. Shift times are generally set for ease of scheduling around.

Pros

culture

Cons

cold

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Awesome Place to Work

Reasonable management team, open door policy, and amazing coworkers. Highly recommend. Getting on full time permanent isn’t easy but full time casual is the same but without full benefits and the pay is a bit higher to compensate for that. Best HR people I’ve ever encountered.

Very well organized.

The election was very well organized and carried out successfully by a team of many people, all of whom had a deep care and appreciation for the work they were doing. It was a very fast-paced, yet friendly work space. I would definitely work for the City of Port Coquitlam again.

Volunteer Experience

The management was always very sociable and helpful, and I learned a lot while volunteering there. It was difficult to find volunteer opportunities that I qualified for, but those that I did do were very enjoyable.

Pros

Volunteer hours

Cons

Lack of variety

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Port Coquitlam. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare City of Port Coquitlam with

City of Port Coquitlam reviews by location

Learn about City of Port Coquitlam in popular locations

• City of Port Coquitlam
  • Solid place to work with good pay