City of Port Coquitlam

City of Port Coquitlam Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
Awesome Place to Work
Reasonable management team, open door policy, and amazing coworkers. Highly recommend. Getting on full time permanent isn’t easy but full time casual is the same but without full benefits and the pay is a bit higher to compensate for that. Best HR people I’ve ever encountered.
Very well organized.
The election was very well organized and carried out successfully by a team of many people, all of whom had a deep care and appreciation for the work they were doing. It was a very fast-paced, yet friendly work space. I would definitely work for the City of Port Coquitlam again.
Volunteer Experience
The management was always very sociable and helpful, and I learned a lot while volunteering there. It was difficult to find volunteer opportunities that I qualified for, but those that I did do were very enjoyable.
Pros
Volunteer hours
Cons
Lack of variety
Fun and builds leaders
I had 120 hours volunteering with the city of Port Coquitlam and it was amazing. Playing with kids was amazing. Helping the people run it gave me so many oppourtunities to grow and learn.
Lots of job opportunities
City of Port Coquitlam offers a lot of job and volunteer opportunities. The managers and Mayor offer a lot of hours towards their staff and volunteers. The city hold many events and programs for the children, youth, adults, and seniors. City of Port Coquitlam is one of those cities in the lower mainland with advance and productive programs for everyone.
Great job
Forever grateful for my experiences working as a youth rec worker. Started volunteering for the city of Port Coquitlam in highshool and then had a position created for me so I could work for the youth centre.
Very great place to work
Very good place to work! Benefits and pay are very good i thoroughly enjoyed working there however was forced to relocate for awhile which is why i left.