City of New Westminster Employee Reviews for Operations SupervisorReview this company
Operations Supervisor1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 12 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I have worked here for just under a year, I am very happy that I made the switch here as I am learning and growing a lot. There is a lot of work and high expectations from residents, council and senior management. New Westminster has a lot of history and an eclectic community making the work variable and interesting. Support from senior management, IT, finance, admin, legal and HR (especially HR) has been excellent.
Staff development, coworkers, compensation.
Lots of work to do, time and resources lacking (not in a bad way, just challenging).
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of New Westminster. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 12 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about City of New Westminster
- How is feedback from management delivered at City of New Westminster?2 people answered
- Does City of New Westminster require background check?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at City of New Westminster?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at City of New Westminster?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at City of New Westminster?One person answered