City of New Westminster Employee Reviews for Aquatics ManagerReview this company
Aquatics Manager1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 12 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
they try to only hire auxiliary employees to avoid paying benefits to full time workers. very poorly run city. I would advise you to work elsewhere, even if it pays less.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more City of New Westminster reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of New Westminster. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 12 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about City of New Westminster
- How is feedback from management delivered at City of New Westminster?2 people answered
- Does City of New Westminster require background check?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at City of New Westminster?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at City of New Westminster?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at City of New Westminster?One person answered