City of New Westminster
View all City of New Westminster reviews

City of New Westminster

City of New Westminster Employee Review

Great place to work.

I teach once a week. I learnt to communicate with other instructors and give feedback to each other. It is a multi culture workplace. The only hard part in my case is not many Aqua Zumba instructors and it's hard to find a sub. It is a good place to work. I enjoyed every minutes of my class. It's always a pleasure to serve and see people having fun.

Pros

Exercise while dancing

Cons

hard to find a sub

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Amazing place to work with amazing people

Both the people that attend classes and the people that work here are amazing. Lots of flexibility with hours as well as opportunities to teach and learn.
Same location

fun starting position

working for the city was a rewarding experience that allowed me to feel as if i was giving back to the community. the only down side to this job would be the hours and weather dependant work.
Same location

A nice and friendly environment to work

Everyone I dealt with was welcoming to my role in the project I was hired for. There really isn’t anything stressful. Everyone I dealt with was professional and passionate about the City.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of New Westminster. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1Job security/advancement