It's a pretty horrible place, and that starts with how they post their jobs without proper hours/pay (especially for titles such as 'Supervisor', as those are not just slightly above minimum wage...they should be treated as professional management jobs, not silly camp positions). Recruiters/HR are very negative and ignorant to anyone outside of the corp, so be careful as a candidate as they just only care about themselves (very selfish people).
Its okay needs a lot of improvement
Horrible place to work theres no future here
I feel the City of Markham needs to retrain Management and supervisors in time Management and get them sensitivity training and make them more accountable. The employee's feel underappreciated and the Company morale is way down. People are just putting in their 8 hours and waiting till quitting time. On calls are ridiculous. You get called in on a Sunday to pick up a dead squirrel off the road that could have waited till Monday morning. The citizens of Markham have nothing better to do than call and make bogus complaints and then the ACRs get sent to the wrong department. There has to be a better system in place. What a waste of taxpayer money.
- What should you wear to an interview at City of Markham?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at City of Markham?3 people answered
- Can you work remotely at City of Markham?2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at City of Markham?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at City of Markham? What are the steps along…2 people answered
- What is the benefits package.2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at City of Markham?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at City of Markham?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of City of Markham about how to improve the company?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at City of Markham?One person answered