City of Maple Ridge

Working at City of Maple Ridge: 9 City of Maple Ridge Reviews

Canada9 reviews

People are friendly and you feel welcome at the office .very organized with work life balance. Upward mobility opportunity to learn on the job.teammate are usually accommodating so issues get resolved.

Growing city with lots of opportunity

So much opportunity at the City of Maple Ridge. Recent growth has resulted in the hiring of some great leaders with a vision for the future. It’s an exciting time of change to work here

Insights into City of Maple Ridge

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment

Great City to work for

The city of Maple Ridge offers fantastic opportunity to those seeking to improve their personal and professional life. I would recommend this city to others looking for employment.

Productive work environment

I have always looked forward to going to work. I feel that I have learned a lot from working for the city of Maple Ridge. My coworkers and myself always work productively together.

Pros

Positive work environment

The best manager

Such a great place to be, if I didn't need to make more money I wouldn't leave. Everyone is so nice and caring there and there is a ton of room for advancement. The hardest part of the job is the random hours

Excellent

Friendly inviting environment. Always willing to help each other out. Would highly recommend. Good work hours. Great work life balance. Lots of variety and opportunities to grow and learn

Good Entry level job for someone starting in the field

Recreation Based Youth Work. Good team dynamic. No opportunity to grow as managers are rotated amongst themselves and are unwilling to allow fresh perspectives or ideas.

Pros

Good Team Dynamic

Cons

Low pay for thankless job.

Time Duration

My time duration contract was misleading as it stated one year and now they may be letting me go from my position 4 months early. There is open communication within the Parks Department. Management is approachable at all levels. Co-workers are pleasant and fun. Not a lot of room for advancement.

Pros

work day ends at 3:30pm

Cons

No permanent, full time positions

Great supportive environment that encourages continuous learning

the City of Maple Ridge is a great place to work with a refined support system for their employees. They encourage continuous learning and make it easily accessible to their employees. The hardest part of the job was determining what direction council envisioned which made it difficult to gauge the work load.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Maple Ridge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement