City of Greater Sudbury
City of Greater Sudbury Employee Review

Stress free, rewarding work

2 December 2019
Great exercise and get paid to forest bathe! Great supervisors, excellent remote experience really great age range and social group of employees. needs to be federally funded
8 June 2020
Loved having some freedom working for the city. I was able to make executive decisions without a manager. My office was on wheels so I was never board.
Pros
freedom
Cons
shift work
30 January 2020
I've truly enjoyed my time with the City of Greater Sudbury. The only reason I am leaving is that my contract is up. It was a great work environment who offered a great job, flexibility, and good pay.
16 December 2019
The management and workplace were very welcoming, we worked as a group in order to take on tasks quicker. The regreening program consisted of planting trees around greater sudbury as well as transplanting vegitation in order to add biodiversity to sudbury. I also did water sampleing in the lakes around greater sudbury as well as checked for blue green algae blooms in the water.
Pros
working as a team, welcoming environment, fair hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Greater Sudbury. Our community is ready to answer.