City of Edmonton Employee Review

View all City of Edmonton reviews

Typical Day At Work
Pool Serviceman (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 August 2013
Start at 10 P.M. and Work Til 6 A.M. Learned how to clean using various products and tools to maintain the pool facility. Management had good policy to follow in all aspects of job. Although, I worked alone, help was available from team for training and support. Night work was the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable was free swimming and workouts.
Pros
Compressed work day off and many other benifits
Cons
Difficult standards to follow and maintain.

Other City of Edmonton Employee Reviews

Great workplace
Lifeguard (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 April 2018
COE is a great workplace. They offer countless opporunities and also provide you with great benefits and great pay. Their is plenty of room to move up the ladder.
Productive, Lots of learning and Fun work place
Heavy Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 April 2018
there was a lot of work to do and that way i can learn some of the Technics and how to fix a problem. Really awesome foreman's to work with even though they were old the treat me on their level and thought me on their level. There was not a single day that i was not on handwork duty, step by step they run me through procedure of how engine works.The workplace environment was amazing, every one jokes around and that gave me motivation to wake up early 6 in the morning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Edmonton. Our community is ready to answer.

City of Edmonton Reviews by Location